Monday, November 14, 2011

A Nouveau Week

It's a new week and I'm back to work with a fresh batch of cards on the table. Let me know when you guys are sick of seeing the Nouveau stuff. It's been a more and more popular request the past few weeks, so there'll be a few more on the way. Luckily practice makes perfect, so I got more ambitious with this one. Re: tedious patterns.


In other news, I'm planning on hosting an exclusive, live tutorial via Skype in the near future. I mentioned it on Twitter over the weekend and it seems more than a few are interested. Details are up in the air but here's what I've got:

- 10 slots available
- $20 per/person
- 2-3 hours minimum (likely even longer)

I'm planning on demonstrating a lot of the techniques I use everyday, alongside a discussion of materials, setup, ect. I don't have a day or time locked down yet so if you're interested feel free to leave your feedback below!