Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Klug Alters 2012

I spoke with Evan Erwin this past weekend in Charlotte about how to go forward with the next year of Klug Alters, and he provided some sage advice. Long story short, Facebook provides a more fluid way for the community to share and comment on the work I post, and to communicate with me directly. Over the next few weeks I'm going to start transitioning the majority of my updates to my Facebook page found here. This blog will remain intact, and I'll likely still use it to post detailed descriptions and anecdotes of my favorite pieces, and to document travel weekends as I've done in the past.

To kick things off, this week I'm doing a Facebook Giveaway where you can win this:


Go to the link provided above and Like, Comment, or Share for a chance to win. Do all three and earn three chances! And remember to Like the Klug Alters page to stay updated on future alters, events, and contests like this one.

8 comments:

  1. That's too bad about transitioning to facebook for your updates. I find that your blogspot site is clean, easily readable, easily browsable and focused (and far more aesthetically pleasing). Plus it's much easier to follow in an RSS reader.
    I've enjoyed following your art on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still post some of my favorites here for reasons you've mentioned. No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea that's sad as I don't/won't use facebook
    but follow your site daily, ah well one less site to follow avidly in my morning ritual :)
    Keep up the great work though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be able to follow his Facebook page without registering if the permissions are set up right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facebook provides a much more fluid way to share and comment on the work. I'll still share more detailed descriptions and anecdotes on the blog, just less often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you keep linking your Facebook page from your twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll continue using Twitter regularly, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only am I not on Facebook, but it's blocked by my aggressive work internet filter. I'm sad that I might miss out on some or all of your posts.

    ReplyDelete